Experiences in life often lead to a unique understanding of problem solving. Often we find ourselves in predicaments whether alone or in a collaborative group "brainstorming" how to resolve a challenge in our business or institution. When this stubbling block is change, it creates an imbalance or knocks us out of equilibrium, we must find a way to counteract this new sometimes overpowering wave. Action Research provides an outlet for discovery, collaboration, and understanding.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
How can I use action research?
The most practical use of action research is to collaborate and solve problems that I would encounter on a daily basis, but would need assistance and other individual insight to resolve. By reviewing my own choices, problems and the methodology used to resolve the issues at hand, I might be able to create a change in my way of thinking and introduce a new procedure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment