Experiences in life often lead to a unique understanding of problem solving. Often we find ourselves in predicaments whether alone or in a collaborative group "brainstorming" how to resolve a challenge in our business or institution. When this stubbling block is change, it creates an imbalance or knocks us out of equilibrium, we must find a way to counteract this new sometimes overpowering wave. Action Research provides an outlet for discovery, collaboration, and understanding.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
School Finance Week 4 Assignment Part 5
Most audits are very stressful by nature, especially for those involved in the process. It basically comes down to accountabiltiy. School districts are using taxpayer dollars to operate and educate. It is a necessary evil for school districts. I have learned through my limited experience that audits are a natural process and that they should be used as a "help" and not a "hurt" for those in the natural process of accountability. All or most of the districts in the state are following the laws and procedures concerning school finance. In those few cases where district excutives are found in violation the audit has served its purpose to hold those individuals accountable and redirect funds and spending in a more fiscally sound manner. I have learned a lot and will continue to hone my skills in the area of school finance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree completely! Very stressful and basically comes down to accountability. I also learned a lot this week about finances.
ReplyDelete