Experiences in life often lead to a unique understanding of problem solving. Often we find ourselves in predicaments whether alone or in a collaborative group "brainstorming" how to resolve a challenge in our business or institution. When this stubbling block is change, it creates an imbalance or knocks us out of equilibrium, we must find a way to counteract this new sometimes overpowering wave. Action Research provides an outlet for discovery, collaboration, and understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice Job
ReplyDelete1) Align your education/cert columns
2) There is a period before professional organizations
Other than that, looks great.
We are almost neighbors....across the bridge, that is.
ReplyDeleteLooked good to me, but I would offer the following suggestions:
1) line up your BS information
2) I think "site-based decision making" should be hyphenated.
3) I think "campus-wide move" should also be hyphenated.
Very impressive.
Looks very good.
ReplyDeletePerhaps line the reference statement with the others on the left side.
Very impressive.
Very nice work! I think your information is very detailed and presented well. I noticed a few formatting issues, but overall, your vita looks very nice.
ReplyDeleteLooks good Shaun. I can only add what has already been stated. Very well laid out.
ReplyDeleteOverall an outstanding job. I as well as the others found a few fromatting issues. I might also add under campus site base decision that you are still currently involved in SBDM on campus as well as disrtict level. Other than that great joope thab. I hope you have the opportunity to view my vita as well..
ReplyDeleteThere is a period before Profesional Affiliations that needs to be deleted. I saw some things on your vita that I must edit on mine. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteVery impressive Vita! I have long way to go in the experience area.
ReplyDelete