During this course there have many opportunities to reflect on assignments as well as other members of our cohort group. There is no doubt that reflecting on our assignments in projects have been helpful and increased our knowledge about this field of study.
This week's assignment required a sort of review of past reflections. I was able to travel back in time as I read and reviewed my previous reflections in multiple course assignments. Personally, I have always conducted some type of evaluation or reflection of my decision making or job related experiences. These reflections have been more internal and less of an external expression of my thoughts and reactions to different circumstances. This program has brought to the forefront the importance of writing and collecting your thoughts to better approach challenges that we will face in our business and personal life.
Overall, I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge using these reflective measures. It would be inappropriate if I did not mention how important it was to read my cohorts thoughts and respond to their reflections as well. I felt very safe and supported throughout the course. Probably because we are all in the same boat as they say. We were all in this together and that is important when participating in a program that is very demanding of our time and efforts.
I agree that we have all gained alot from reflections from our cohorts and we all learned much more than we thought. Good Job!
ReplyDelete