Sunday, June 26, 2011

EDLD 5399 Week 5 Assignment Reflection on Professional Development Plan

The Three Year Professional Development Plan was a good assignment for me to complete at the end of this course.  It was very helpful to review the competencies and select areas of weakness that needed improvement.  I enjoyed the opportunity to put my goals and activities that would help me complete the assignments.  Furthermore, I am looking forward to reading the selected books to help me gain a better understanding of the subject matter I have focused on for this plan.  Due to the financial issues around the state and at my district it will be difficult to attend any workshops or professional development activities.  I will look for webinars and other online based continuing education opportunities to help me achieve my goals and objectives.  This was an excellent activity and hopefully I will continue to plan out these types of events throughout my career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment